Thursday, January 13, 2011

I have something to say

On the first day of blogging my true love gave to me... Or was true love day 2? I forgot... The point is, it doesn't matter, because I already know you! So why do you have to write thirty posts about things you've already repeated multiple times previously in your blog? You're blog is all about you already, so I already know you. It's like we have an inner bloggers connection. You don't need to remind me of all of your strengths and all of your foibles.(Word taken from seminary)

Sure maybe I don't know all of the little things, but please, spare me the details. I feel like I'm on a sinking ship where I'm the only one that's trying to escape! Whoever conceived of the iceberg of this thirty days thing is sinking the titanic. The titanic of blogging that is.

I don't know why it is that we as humans want to be trapped so much. You may think of freedom, read quotes of freedom, and even wish for freedom, but you will most always return to captivity. Imagine the daily routine you go through every day. When your schedule falls out of place, your day can be ruined, and you do all you can to not make the same mistake the next day. Once you get out of school for the summer, you're happy. Even then however, once summer is drawing to a close you'd be hard pressed to find someone who wasn't excited to go back. For some reason everyone loves everything planned out for them. And all you mindless bloggers are proving me right by catering to this so called "30 days of blogging". More like 30 days of SUCKing! You're being chained down by the very blogs with which you had wished to become free!

Prove your freedom, and deny the 30 days of blogging. There is still hope. I still like you all. I just don't want you to fall to the Least Common Denominator of blogging because someone told you to, instead of blogging because you want to. A very wise person told me today "I want to blog about what I want to blog about." Such simple words, yet so piercing. Please heed them. That is all.
.
..
...
[END TRANSMISSION]





Is this a joke?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh danny. are you sure you don't want to tell me about your first love and what you ate today?

    ReplyDelete