Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 9: What I believe

I believe lightning always strikes twice

I believe in magic... in a young girls heart.

I believe money is the only true happiness

I believe in Norris, Chuck Norris.

I believe in Obama. *snort*

I believe in normal magic as well.

I believe in mythical creatures... Except for giraffes. A neck that long isn't even possible.

I believe in DECA.

I believe in Michael Jordan. He's real.

I believe in solving each and every one of my problems with violence.

I believe I can fly.

I believe I can touch the sky.

I believe in the force. (A.K.A. The Priesthood)

I believe in dating up the ladies.

I believe women will reject you most of the times when you try to date them. (Yes, i am talking about you)

I believe your heart breaks when the above mentioned belief happens.

I believe in drifting in the snow.

I believe in snow.

I believe if you can't beat 'em, kill 'em.

I believe the saxophone isn't a real instrument.

I believe in LIFE after love after love after love after love....

I believe an eye for an eye makes everyone a pirate. (aaaargh! That be Thuggin matey!)

I believe in myself.

I believe in holding grudges. For life.

I believe that anyone who actually read this whole list is my homie. Bigtime.

This is what I believe.

- Posted from my iPod yo

No comments:

Post a Comment