Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New York!!

Ok, I went to New York like last year, but I realized I haven't posted anything in a while so I just went to iPhoto to find something I could write about.  Here are some pictures of our vacation to New York.


My mom cannot get enough ice cream, so of course we had to visit the
New York Cold Stone Creamery.

The Nike Store was HUGE!  5 stories of greatness.  That's my brother Tyler.


Inside the Nike Store


In one of the New York Apple Stores.  The iPad was still relatively new back then.


Oh the NBA Store.  Our family loves basketball a lot.


And I love Michael Jordan.





I was this close to buying those.  the KD2s.


This is the New York Knick's locker room.


The Statue of Liberty.  That's as close as we got.


Then right in the middle of the city is this wonderful Temple!


Bike ride through Central Park


Central Park was nice.

1 comment: