Saturday, August 20, 2011

A few random things

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  IF YOU ARE READING THIS,
THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE GETTING
THREE BLOG POSTS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!!!
THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS!  SO HERE YA GO!

First of all, The Office is coming back on Thursday, September 22nd.  
It's been a while since we've seen all those guys, including these two:
Super Creepy Picture ^^^ from iwastesomuchtime.com



Also, while mowing the lawn barefoot (which I recommend), I found this guy.
Luckily he wasn't killed.  I held him hostage for about 20 minutes, and then released him
with a speech about how he should treasure his freedom now that he understands captivity.
He was a good grasshopper.



Finally, I just thought it would be sort of comedic if I were to rename my blog
Danny Harding Around
because then whenever any new person decided to follow it,
the internet would tell them
You are now following Danny Harding Around.

Funny right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that grasshopper has a whole new perspective on life now.

    Too bad I joined before you changed the name, that would've been funny.

    ReplyDelete