Monday, November 29, 2010

The Grand Buffet

Did you know that just about anything can be compared to The Grand Buffet?  That's what our priest's lesson was about.  It went like this:

"Imagine a cup of water and bread.

Now imagine a cheeseburger and fries.
Now imagine a Grand Buffet.  That's what I like to think of the three degrees of glory.  I mean, a cheeseburger is good, but there's gonna be a cheese burger at The Buffet anyways!  So you wanna get to The Grand Buffet, and not fall short."



We then were talking about how marriage and dating will get you to the grand buffet, and my bishop pipes in and says "You can't just date one girl, it's back to the buffet thing.  If you go to Tucanos and just try the grilled pineapple and say 'I like this the best, I'm not eating anything else' Then you'll never know what all the other food tastes like!  You gotta try it all!"  So basically everything is food. cool.


I guess that's just how a boy's brain works.


What is YOUR favorite food at Tucanos?

No comments:

Post a Comment