Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Birthday Poem

Yes, it is my mother's birthday
and I think it would be grand
To write a poem for her birthday,
Cause I'm her number one fan.

My mom's name is Teresa
I think she's 28?
She's definitely not obese-a
And she is really great.

She makes me lots of Breakfast
She also makes my lunch
Sometimes dinner's a heck-fest
But she usually holds back her punch

She gave me birth, that was nice
She also likes to bake
She doesn't watch Miami Vice
She gives more than she takes

My mom is very pretty
(I think that's where I got it)
She's smart and very witty
She can pop lock and polka-dot it!

Anytime I need her help
to ask a homecoming date,
All I have to do is yelp
Her service is first rate!

So although this poem seems as if
It was written by a child
It doesn't matter, What's the diff?
Happy Birthday mom go wild!!


I think that the sky early this morning was painted for my mother's birthday.. here it is



It looked better in real life

No comments:

Post a Comment