Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Am a Child of God


<--Wonderful piano done by Paul Cardall
Listen to it!
I am a child of God, and He has sent me here.
Has given me an earthly home with parents kind and dear.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me, help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do to live with him someday.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
We are all children of God, and as such need to live worthy of our divine inheritance.  What does being a child of God say about our capacities and potential?  We can do anything we want to.  You are worthy to be an heir, along with our big brother Jesus Christ, to all that our Father has.


Never forget the importance of the lyrics to this simple primary song:  'I Am a Child of God'

No comments:

Post a Comment