Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Day In The Life

Breakfast: Waffles



Bike Ride



Playing on the swings



Playing basketball



Playing war



Reading Robin Hood



Tossing the Pigskin



Playing Trouble




Going to Taco Bell!


Crunchwrap Supreme mmmm



Playing Mario Party 8






You may think that this is simply one very fun filled day that I had. And you'd be right, except for the fact that I do all of these things everyday! And I get paid 10$ an hour for it! I tutor my buddy Matthew who has autism and it is super fun! Easily the best job in the world. So when I say I got paid 15 dollars to see kung Fu panda 2... I'm not lying.

Not pictured: playing guitar hero, doing math, going to movies and playing tether ball.

Location:N 180 W,Pleasant Grove,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment