Friday, April 1, 2011

Woodshop

So I'm in woodworking class and I have nothing to build. I already have the gospel, what else could I need right?

But seriously I have nothing to build.

So I figured I could make something for you guys!

I can make you anything out of wood that you want! A napkin holder, a stool, a shelf, even a nightstand! Really anything you want that's made of wood. Oh and if you don't want something big, just a little plaque with a picture of something on it, I can do that too. I can put any picture on anything because mr Morrison has a sweet laser engraver.

So just tell me what you want and I will seriously make it for you! You would have to pay for the price of the wood, but Morrison makes it super cheap for us to buy anyways. It's totally worth it. Just let me know what you want and I'll make it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment