Thursday, March 10, 2011

Left out pictures

First of all, I think I got a new follower. I'm all the way up to 16 people that I can share my twisted views with. And then convince them to change their ways and become as manipulative as me! And then rule the world!! (insert evil laugh)

Second of all, you can update your iPod Touch's to iOS 4.3. Just plug it in to iTunes.

Third of all, I was looking through my pictures and found some from my Christmas trip to Oregon that I forgot to put on here! So now here are some of them.

This is my grandparents house, Grandma and Grandpa Ramos. My Grandpa is super funny. And their house is super old. Half the town truly believes that it's haunted. These first two are of their house.

All of their locks look like this. They're not that effective, because you can just put your finger in the door and pop it open haha.

This is their staircase. It's pretty neat how it turns.
I don't know if the picture does it justice.


And this one is my Aunt and Uncle's house.

They had a soda machine!! How freaking awesome is that! I'll tell you:
PRETTY AWESOME!!!

So there's some more of Oregon for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment